As the L&D Officer within Mead Johnson Nijmegen you’ll create and execute Learning and Development strategies for the Nijmegen site and drive enhancement of skills, knowledge and capabilities of our employees to add value to both careers of employees as well as add value to the organization.
L&D is part of the HR department and reports directly to the HR Manager. The HR department furthermore consists of HR Business Partners, HR-Support, Recruitment and HR Analytics.
- Lead the training organization of Nijmegen and develop, implement and evaluate training curriculum and supporting materials and employee communication.
- Provide guidance, support and leadership to the L&D team members, consisting of two Training Coordinators, and make sure the team is performing as effectively as possible while ensuring a good working environment.
- Develop training policies, SOP’s and work instructions to create a high performing learning organization.
- Determine training & development needs within various departments and aligns with the in- and external training curricula when necessary.
- Align with management to determine the short- and long-term learning strategy and objectives within the HRM strategy wherein learning and career paths are described.
- Evolve and invent management development policies and activities.
- Develop a catalogue of standard leadership and functional trainings.
- Develop a learning academy wherein L&D Officer facilitates and delivers classroom and virtual training, including direct and train-the-trainer formats.
- Support internal logistics and processes including scheduling, enrollment, working with presenters, distributing materials, acting as liaison with vendors and internal departments/partners, collecting and organizing feedback.
- Create and own L&D budget.
Examples of projects and change management you’ll or work on as a L&D Officer:
- GRIT (Growth, Respect, International & Trust) and MJN Core Value related Projects – which includes gathering and analyzing input and data and create and implement strategies from L&D point-of-view to further improve company development aspects and make positive changes in working environment.
- Enlargement and improving Quality Training Program
- Development of Start Qualification Program to further professionalize onboarding procedure.
You’ll succeed because you have ….
A relevant bachelor’s degree in combination with 5 – 8 years working experience within a similar organization.
Expected Areas of Compentence
- Fluent in both English and Dutch and excellent communication skills
- Excellent and broad knowledge in all aspects L&D
- Diplomacy and awareness how to communicate effectively on all levels of organization
- Highly conscientious combined with an effective and structured approach to his/her work
- Driven by people, able to connect easily
- Great planning and organizational skills, to demonstrate prior effectiveness in a highly dynamic and challenging environment
- Pragmatic approach
- High level of organizational sensitivity, proactivity, stress resilient, self-motivated and -reliant.
You’ll love it, because ….
You’ll get to work in an environment which makes huge positive impact on her consumers life and nourishing the best start in life for babies and infants. Furthermore, you’ll get the opportunity to play a vital role in a global environment with a high impact on our manufacturing site’s capabilities.
Mead Johnson Nijmegen offers excellent working conditions including 25 holidays and 13 ADV days, year-end bonus.