To further support our PMO team, we’re looking for a Project Manager to lead selected complex projects in Nijmegen plant for Product Innovation (business growth driven projects) and Service (Supply, Productivity and continues Compliance)
Project Manager has a lot of exposure with technical and commercial senior leaders to update project status and present recommendation for key decision making. It requires good communication and influencing skills based on good business understanding and solid logical thinking.
The role also leads key process establishment and improvement. The Project Manager will also support Head of Nijmegen PMO in portfolio work.
Your main tasks & responsibilities:
- Partnering with project initiator/sponsor, define project scope, lead project feasibility assessment with cross functional team and execute project plans.
- Develop detailed project schedule with integration of cross functional deliverables by identifying linkages, critical path, and task ownership.
- Proactively work with project team to identify and communicate key issues and risks, looking for solution / mitigation plan.
- Prepare reports and assessments to facilitate decision-making regarding project priorities, resources, and budgets.
- Organize and lead project team meetings to track and drive project progress. Prepare meeting agenda and issue minutes to ensure clear team communication on key deliverables with expected timeline and accountability.
- Serve as a central hub for communications of project plans, status, and issues.
- Measure and communicate results for project execution and team effectiveness against agreed scope and success criteria. Work with team to close gaps between current and desired results.
- Archive key project documentation for project performance measurement and sharing lessons learned with other project teams.
Your profile is…
At least 5 years of experience on project management within nutrition or pharmaceutical industries.
- Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA), Science (BSc) or Engineering (BEng)
- Demonstrated collaboration and ability to work with all levels across different functions (Marketing, R&D, Supply Services, Manufacturing, Quality, Regulatory, Finance etc.)
- Strong influencing skills to get things done with high quality results and tight deadlines.
- Strong leadership and stakeholder management skills, as well as ability to communicate and have an impact on senior management level.
- Very good understanding of project and portfolio management processes within Infant Nutrition, Pharmaceutical or Consumer industries.
- Excellent command of written and spoken English; Dutch language is of advantage.
- Recognized Project Management accreditation desirable.
You will love it, because…
You will get the opportunity to work with a diverse team in an agile environment and every day you will be given opportunities to grow and gain new experiences with the challenges presented to you. Next to that, we offer you an excellent salary and a yearly bonus, 25 days off (based on 40-hour work week) and a good pension scheme.