As a Senior Quality Systems Engineer you will have a vital position within our Infant Formula Manufacturing Site and Quality Department in Nijmegen which consist of 100+ quality professionals.
You will oversee our Quality Management system (QMS). Consider yourself as the owner and architect of it. The spin in the spiderweb. You will continually review and improve the QMS to ensure fit for purpose to MJN stakeholders and to ensure full compliance to Regulatory, Customer, GFSI and other relevant standards such as the FSSCC22000, HALAL, Kosher, GMP+ and even more important: the Chinese SAMR and GB standards. You will identify gaps in the QMS and develop programs to improve processes/systems in place.
You govern the Change control process and Documentation management process, meaning you will continually review the effectiveness of these processes and drive sustainable improvements. Managing the local Document Management System (DMS) including creation and maintenance of the DMS to ensure fit for purpose is part of this.
You are also the owner of our internal audit program and GMP inspections, this includes the qualification of the internal auditors and GMP inspectors. Managing, hosting and coordinating the external audits, like FSSC22000, HALAL, Kosher, SAMR and COKZ is also an important part of your role. We need to be audit ready every day.
Within the department of QS&C (Quality Systems and Compliance), you will work closely with the Quality Systems Officer and provide direction, guidance and support. Stakeholder management skills are key to the success of your role. You will work closely with our manufacturing teams, Facilities, Engineering, Technical departments and other Quality functions.
You will succeed because…
• You strive for excellence and set high expectations for yourself and others. You have proven to deal efficiently with difficult and complex situations, finding simple and pragmatic solutions.
• You are agile, flexible and can adapt quickly to a changing environment and new information.
• You have a strong passion for Quality Management systems.
• You have a solid background within the (infant) food industry and at least 6 years in the Quality Assurance field preferably within Quality systems, Change management and Document management.
• You have a strong background and understanding of the FSSC2200 standard and demonstrated experience in implementing the standard requirements. For this you have a pragmatic hands-on approach and by nature you will verify fit for purpose.
You will love it because…
• You will get to make an impact like never before.
• You will get the opportunity to work with a diverse team in an agile environment.
• Every day you will be given opportunities to grow and gain new experiences with the
challenges presented to you.
Please apply before August 11, 2023.