As a Sensory Science Intern you will develop different types of sensory trainings & tests for infant formula products and raw materials ingredients. You will execute trainings, coordinate sensory sessions, contribute to sensory strategy plan, interact, and contribute to panelist selection. Additionally, you will support in the implementation of Sensory Software including methodologies & statistical analysis.
Your main tasks & responsibilities…
- BSc/MSc student in Sensory Science
- A proactive, independent student with strong analytical and statistical skills
- Affinity with sensory science (is a pre)
- Able to work in teams with various levels and functions of organization across diverse cultures
- Professional working proficiency in English (both oral and written), as this is our business language
Mead Johnson Nutrition is a long-established and renowned multinational infant and children nutrition brand. The vision of the company is to be the world’s leading provider of science-based pediatric nutrition and specialized nutritional products and services. Mead Johnson Nutrition is highly dedicated in creating nutritional brands and products trusted to give infants and children the best start in life. With over 500 employees, Nijmegen regional Supply and Innovation Center, supplies super premium infant nutrition, manufactured in the Netherlands, for the largest market in the world, Greater China. Quality, reliability, innovation, and ethics are considered of importance at Mead Johnson. The R&D team consist of the following disciples: Product-, Process- and Packaging development (located in Nijmegen and Guangzhou, China) and Regulatory- and Nutritional Science (located in China). For Nijmegen R&D team we are looking for one Sensory Science Intern.
What we offer…
- 3-6 months full-time internship
- Internship allowance of 500 EU a month
- Work in an innovative, open and international environment
- A great opportunity to gain knowledge and food technology experience in a business setting
- Supervision of MSc Food Technology professional
Start date: November 2022/December 2022 (in consultation)