Mead Johnson Nutrition is a long-established and renowned multinational infant and children nutrition brand. The vision of the company is to be the world’s leading provider of science based pediatric nutrition and specialized nutritional products and services. Mead Johnson Nutrition is highly dedicated in creating nutritional brands and products trusted to give infants and children the best start in life. With over 450 employees, our factory in Nijmegen manufactures super premium infant nutrition for the largest market in the world, Greater China. Quality, reliability, innovation, and ethics are considered of importance at Mead Johnson.
As Associate Manager Quality & Food Safety System you will have a vital position within our Infant Formula Manufacturing Site and Quality Department in Nijmegen which consists of 90+ quality professionals.
You will oversee our Quality & Food Safety Management system (QMS). Consider yourself as the owner and architect of it. The spin in the spiderweb. You will continually review and improve the QMS to ensure fit for purpose to MJN stakeholders and to ensure full compliance to Regulatory, Customer, GFSI and other relevant standards such as the FSSCC22000, HALAL, Kosher, GMP+ and even more important: the Chinese SAMR and GB standards. You will identify gaps in the QMS and develop programs to improve processes/systems in place.
You and your team are also the owner of our HACCP Program, Cleaning & Sanitation Program, Internal Audit program and GMP inspections, this includes the qualification of the internal auditors and GMP inspectors. Managing, hosting, and coordinating the external audits, like FSSC22000, HALAL, Kosher, SAMR and COKZ is also an important part of your role. We need to be audit ready every day. In addition, you will represent Mead Johnson at external meetings of our Industry Groups and with authorities and external experts.
Within the department of Quality & Food Safety Systems & Compliance you will work closely with your team of 3 Quality & Food Safety System Officers to cover all aspects of the Quality & Food Safety Management System. You will coach and develop your team, so that department objectives are met.
Stakeholder management skills are key to the success of your role. You will work closely with our manufacturing teams, Facilities, Engineering, Technical departments, and other Quality functions.
Quality & Food Safety Management System, HACCP, Internal/External Audits, Document Management, Food Safety Culture Program, External Relationships, Team & People Development.
You’ll succeed because
- You strive for excellence and set high expectations for yourself and others.
- You have proven to deal efficiently with difficult and complex situations, finding simple and pragmatic solutions.
- You are agile, flexible and can adapt quickly to a changing environment and new information.
- You have a strong passion for Quality Management systems.
- You have a Bachelor/Master or MBA degree in Quality Management and Food Science/Food Processing.
- You have a solid background within the (infant) food industry and at least 6 years in the Quality Assurance field preferably within Quality systems, Change management and Document management.
- You have a strong background and understanding of the FSSC2200 standard and demonstrated experience in implementing the standard requirements. For this you have a pragmatic hands-on approach and by nature you will verify fit for purpose.
- You are fluent in English and you have an excellent command of the Dutch language.
You will love it because
You will get to make an impact like never before. You will get the opportunity to work with a diverse team in an agile environment. Every day you will be given opportunities to grow and gain new experiences with the challenges presented to you. As Associate Manager QFS System you will get the opportunity to help develop the Quality & Food Safety Strategy of the manufacturing site and you will shape the future of the department.
We offer excellent primary & secondary benefits at Mead Johnson. The position is performed in a 40-hour work week. Hybrid working is possible by mutual agreement.
For more information, please contact Faramarz Bahrami at email@example.com If you want to apply, please send your motivation letter and resume via below button.
Only applicants with a valid work permit for the Netherlands will be considered. You should make this clear in your application.
Applying for a VOG may be part of the hiring process.